Our policies and terms are designed to create a safe and fair environment for everyone using findmysexpert. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone have a great experience.
and that you agree to comply with them.
findmysexpert reserves the right to amend or
of the site means that you agree to be bound by the most current version of the
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
A. General Information
- Do not expect to solicit sex from
practitioners on findmysexpert.
Practitioners advertising through findmysexpert are certified
professionals who offer their knowledge and expertise only.
- By using the
site, you agree that your interactions with organisations and/or individuals
found on or through any media link from findmysexpert are solely between you
and such organisation and/or individuals.
does not endorse any practitioners advertising on the site. Including those practitioners found on the
- In the event that you have a dispute with one
or more other users, you hereby release findmysexpert, its officers, employees,
agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and
damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown,
suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any
way related to such disputes and or our services.
- By using the site, you agree that findmysexpert shall not be responsible
or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such
dealings. If there is a dispute between
participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you understand
and agree that findmysexpert is under no obligation to become involved.
- If a paid advert
does not meet our terms, findmysexpert will not offer a refund.
B. Exposure to Content
You understand that:
- All listings, messages, comments, files, images, photos, videos and all
other materials (“Content”) posted on, transmitted through, or linked
to and from findmysexpert, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom
such content originated.
- Advertising practitioners you are entirely responsible for all content
uploaded, email or otherwise made available via findmysexpert. All images uploaded must be owned by the
practitioner and you must have permission to use all images uploaded, where
necessary have appropriate licences to images uploaded.
- findmysexpert does not control and is not responsible for content made
available through the website. You may be exposed to content that is offensive,
indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. If such material is found, please contact the
team at: email@example.com we will review the nature of the content
against our guidelines and remove if required.
We appreciate your support in keeping the site clear of unwanted images.
- findmysexpert site and the content available through the website may
contain links to other websites, which are completely unrelated to findmysexpert. findmysexpert makes no representation or
guarantees as to the accuracy or authenticity of the information contained in
any such site. Linking to any other websites is entirely at your own risk.
- You must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any content.
- Under no circumstances will findmysexpert be liable in any way for content
or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content
listed, emailed or otherwise made available via the site/service.
- findmysexpert pre-screen all advertisers however this does not guarantee
nor do we endorse practitioners advertising on the site. findmysexpert have the right (but not the
obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or remove any content that
is available via the service, for violating the spirit of the site or the Terms
or for any other reason.
- This website includes information and materials uploaded by other
users of the site. The information and
materials publicised have been verified and approved by us. However, any views expressed by other users
on our site do not represent our views or values.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on
our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express
or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
PRACTITIONER INFORMATION ONLY
C. Advertising Fees
- findmysexpert offer inexpensive advertising fees and feature ‘Ad Extras’ that are suitable for all business needs.
- Ultimate Ad – £24.99 pcm
- Ultimate Ad Saver – £200 annually
- Ad Boots Feature – Boost your adverts visibility and feature before all other listings – £8.00 for 30 days.
- Login and change your advert as often as you like, with NO hidden fees.
- Above fees are paid monthly
until you choose to deactivate your advert.
D. Deleting Your
- Read our FAQ’s on
how to delete your advert.
- When you delete your advert your payment plan will cease immediately,
as will your access to the service. Your account will remain in an ‘idle’
state, allowing you to reactivate the service at a later date without the need
to re-enter your details.
- You can create and
delete your Advert as you please, however please be aware that activation
and/or reactivation of adverts goes through an administrator approval process; so,
although the cancellation of your advert is instant, there may be a delay
in your new advert going live, due to said approval process.
E. More Details About Fees
- Your debit/credit
card will be debited on the day you register your advertisement
- Your advert will go
live within 24 hours
- In most cases,
you’ll be charged on the same date every month for your monthly advertisement
- You’ll continue to
have access to the site and your advert, month after month, until you
deactivate your advert
- All our prices are set out on the findmysexpert website
and may change from time to time. We may
increase the price of any of our services at any time and where we do so, we
- In any instance we DO NOT offer full refunds.
- The site sets out clearly our terms and conditions, posting guidelines, rules and eligibility criteria, in several easy to access points. We even include additional warnings on our payment pages.
- We ask all practitioners to triple check your basket total before submitting your payment or
- To contact us before making a purchase if you are unsure.
- Due to the nature of the services available on the platform, any refunds made are at the sole discretion of findmysexpert on a case-by-case basis.
- An administration fee will be incurred at all times on any refund this is to cover administration costs and refund charges from Stripe.
- The Ultimate Advert Saver is a commitment to 12 months exposure we will not refund annual subscriptions at any point.
- Annual payments will automatically renew after 365 days.
- Your advert renewal date can be found in your dashboard, it is your responsibility to cancel your advert before renewal should you wish to leave the platform. This applies to monthly and annual payments.
- DISCOUNT CODES: If you incorrectly apply or forget to apply a discount code at point of sale (checkout) you will not receive a refund. For monthly payments you may contact the team via the contact us page and we may add the discount code for you – in this instance your discount code will be added to your next month’s advert fee (Your second payment will be discounted) (The team can only action this if the discount code is still in date/valid for the second months fee) If you are unsure please contact the team for support before actioning any payments.
- ELIGABILITY CRITERIA: It is your responsibility to read our eligibility criteria correctly. This is posted in 3 key areas of our platform: In our Posing Guidelines, Practitioners Home Page and FAQ’s pages. If you are unsure and have questions as to your eligibility please e-mail the team before creating and paying for your advert. If you do not meet our eligibility criteria you may not receive a refund.
G. Termination of Services
You agree that findmysexpert, both
immediately and without notice, has the right to:
- Delete or deactivate your account
- Block your email or IP address
- Terminate your access to or use of the Service (or any part thereof)
- Remove and discard any content within the service that has violated the
- Further, you agree that findmysexpert shall not be liable to you or any
third-party for any termination of your access to the service and that you will
not attempt to use the service after said termination
- If you fail to make a
payment you owe us or if your payment method fails
H. Keeping your account details safe
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification
code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security
procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose
it to any third party.
- We have the right to disable any user identification code or
password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our
reasonable opinion, you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user
identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I. Linking to our site
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is
fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form
of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a
link to any part of our site other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects
with the content standards set out below.
J. Exploitation / evidence of wrongdoing
- If you believe somebody to be working with the sex industry who is doing so against their will or who is underage please tell us here now.
- findmysexpert does not abide sexual abuse or exploitation in any form or sense whatsoever. Please be aware that findmysexpert answers requests from third parties, including law enforcement, where required and findmysexpert will share information with relevant third parties if, in our view, there is evidence that may be relevant to an investigation.
K. Black Lives Matter Statement – Our 12 months FREE promotion ran for 18 months and has now ended. It reached over 500 POC and BAME practitioners and only 7 joined the platform during this time.
L. Pixelied.com giveaway 2022
- Running once per month: March / April / May 2022
- Eligibility: Active paying advertisers (Active advertiser means your advert is live to the pubic)
- One active advertiser will be picked at random per month, winners will be contacted by e-mail
- Prize: Lifetime access to Pixelied.com
- Prize value: $480 / 434 Euros / £360
- The winner each month will be announced on our social media
- 3 winners in total – one per month
M. Brand Ambassador Role and Terms
- Brand Ambassadors must not bring the findmysexpert platform into disrepute
- All BA perks are dependent upon your recruitment of new practitioners to the findmysexpert platform
- BA’s are required to meet a minimum of 12 new advertisers to the platform annually
- Free advertising for the length of time you remain an ambassador and other perks
- Must be certified Sexuality and Relationship professional – who work inline with their code of conduct, Governing Body or Association of which they are a member
- BA’s must be eligible to practice their profession and must not be under investigation or
- BA’s are respectful of all people – open minded, nonjudgmental, nondiscriminatory, approachable
- BA’s found to be mistreating the findmysexpert platform will be terminated
- BA’s must be proactive in disseminating information on behalf of findmysexpert, where your role is not clear please contact Francine Sharrocks for clarity
- Use the official BA logo with a hyperlink to your advert or to findmysexpert.com
- We will never ask BA’s to deal with technical issues arising from new advertisers joining the platform
- Keep your advert inline with the terms of the platform
- Take an active interest in the platform and your team mates
- Attend at minimum of 4 team meetings during a 12 month period
- Maintain contact and open communication with the platform
These Terms and Conditions were last updated: 20/02/2022.