Our policies and terms are designed to create a safe and fair environment for everyone using findmysexpert. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone have a great experience.
findmysexpert reserves the right to amend or update our terms from time to time. Your continued access to and/or use of the site means that you agree to be bound by the most current version.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
All Advertisers – Eligibility Criteria
- Prove you have a minimum of one year, client face to face work experience within Sexuality Support or another closely connected industry ie. Nursing/Dating. (The years experience needs to be covered by a certification and consecutive) (We do not consider running/facilitating workshops as client face to face experience.)
- Upload all relevant certifications from reputable establishments.
- Acknowledge ‘YES’ or ‘NO’ if you have appropriate professional insurance for your work.
- Provide details of an Association or Governing Body of which you are a member of. If not then please tell us in your own words how you have accountability set up in relation to your work.
- Have a website available for public viewing not under construction.
- Provide your date of birth in full.
- Take part in an annual process to keep all information on your profile up to date and relevant.
- If you are subject to a professional complaint investigation, please contact Francine Garvey (CEO of findmysexpert) firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss what happens to your advert while the relevant professional body has determined the matter.
Posting Adverts Guidelines
findmysexpert reserves the right to remove any advert without warning or other notification.
Any advert we suspect of being spam or fraudulent will be removed.
Adverts will not be refunded.
- Ensure that all services are legal to sell/buy in their own country of residence, where their advertisement is featured.
- Register one account only. Users found with more than one profile or to be sharing an account will be subject to whatever action deemed fit by findmysexpert, including having their profile(s) suspended and/or deleted.
- Make clear where a phone number charges premium rates.
- Upload genuine photos only, which must be of true likeness of the Material(s) or Service(s) being advertised or sought. Any fake photos identified will result in the removal of the advert from the Site.
- Must be 18+ years old.
Advertisers Must Not
- Include a phone number, email address or website in the ad title, the ad profile, the photo or message.
- Propose the sale or purchase of multiple Materials or Services in the same advert that are not related to sexuality support.
- Post any fake photos. findmysexpert reserves the right to request identification for verification. Should we find abuse of features available on the site, findmysexpert has the right to take action.
- Post adverts that are too short or ambiguous (this could result in an ad being classified as spam).
- Post an ad for a Material or Service which is regulated or prohibited by law in the country in which your advert is featured.
- Offer services that comprise, promote, insinuate or glorifies human trafficking or any other type of illegal sex work.
- Adverts offering massage / Tantric massage or Shamanic massage must not offer sexual services.
- Use the details (name, phone number, mailing address, email, photos, etc.) of someone else without their permission or provide false contact details.
- Reveal elements of a private nature or which violate the privacy of any person or company (including the publication of faces or signatures)
- Copy information posted by another User.
- Publish content that infringes physical or intellectual property rights.
- Disturb the activity of any other User.
- Assume the identity of findmysexpert and/or its employees.
- Publish ads with the purpose of advertising sites or services similar to findmysexpert.com.
- Promote or advertise gifts, sweepstakes or other prizes.
- Make remarks that are false, defamatory, profane, hateful, abusive, pornographic, obscene or of any inappropriate nature (left to our discretion).
findmysexpert prohibits the selling or adverting of the following:
Illegal and stolen goods / drugs or related materials / Dangerous objects or any item that is intended to cause purposeful harm / Blood products, body fluids, organs and other body products / Drugs or medical supplies / Furs and skins / Insignia and uniform of police or other official insignia and uniforms / Counterfeit goods / Used lingerie, this is not an exhaustive list.
Video and Image Uploads to Adverts
Images uploaded to findmysexpert.com must be:
- Good quality: no pixilation, no blurred or unidentifiable images
- Related to sexuality support, health, wellbeing, your business and what you offer
- Can include your logo BUT not that of a partnering agency
- We will accept memes and inspirational quotes but they must be of a positive nature and related to your work
- You must have the rights to all images you upload to the site
Users must not post ads, or supply, or upload text, audio, images or movies that contain of any of the following:
- Persons under the age of 18 years of age.
- Full nudity, where genitalia are visible and/or body fluids are shown.
- Incest and depictions of sexual acts between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other.
- Acts that threaten or appear to threaten a person’s life (this includes depictions of hanging, suffocation, or sexual assault with or without the threat with a weapon)
- Bondage where gags are used with no apparent means of withdrawing consent.
- Dismemberment or (graphic) mutilation.
- Acts which result in, or appear to result (or be likely to result) in, or may glorify, serious injury to a person’s anus, breasts or genitals (this could include the insertion of sharp objects or the mutilation of breasts or genitals)
- Acts which involve or appear to involve, or may glorify, suffocation, slavery, forced intercourse, rape, intoxication, abuse, drugs, or torture.
- Acts which involve or appear to involve, or may glorify, sexual interference with a human corpse.
- Acts which show a person performing or appearing to perform an act of intercourse or oral sex with an animal.
- Acts which involve the demonstration of sexual toys.
- Weapons (including, but not limited to, guns, knives etc.).
- Realistic portrayals of rape.
- Sadomasochistic material which goes beyond trifling and transient infliction of injury.
- Activities involving perversion or degradation (such as drinking urine, urination or vomiting on to the body, or excretion or use of excreta).
- Hard sports.
Moderation of Adverts
- All adverts are checked they meet our Terms and Conditions before they go live to the public.
- findmysexpert.com will remove any advertisement that is prohibited by UK law, contains vulgar/abusive content.
- All users are encouraged to report all scams to findmysexpert directly by emailing: email@example.com
- We welcome all bogs and will will not sensor your work but please keep in mind findmysexpert is about creating tasteful educational content. If we feel your content doesn’t sit with our brand your blog will not be published.
- Consider the images you use carefully as your blogs will be shared on social media outlets. We will not accept explicit imagery or images that do not represent your blog content properly.
- You must own the rights to all images used. You can find royalty free images at pixels.com or pixabay.com
- All images used must be a minimum image size 900px x 400px
- All blogs must be your own work, no plagiarism. You can use quotes as long as you reference the individual.
- If you link your blog to other content you must have permission from that individual or organisation to do so. The content you link to cannot be explicit.
- You may pick only one (1) category that you want your blog to be found under.
- We accept blogs on all topics related to Sexual Wellbeing so the world is your oyster with what you wish to write about.
- Please double check your work for spelling or grammar errors before submitting as we will not do this for you.
Respecting Your Privacy
- We need to collect certain information from you in order for the advertising process to work effectively. However, you are in full control of the information that the public has access to.
- You may unsubscribe from sales and marketing emails by simply clicking on the link “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of the e-mail.
- All advertising practitioners will receive ongoing email communications regarding general information, news, updates and requests, as part of our ongoing support to you. These emails are mandatory.
- Under law you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you. If you wish to amend any of the data, we hold about you or remove yourself completely from findmysexpert please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org