Terms and Conditions
Our policies and terms are designed to create a safe and fair environment for everyone using findmysexpert. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone have a great experience.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
A. General Information
- Do not expect to solicit sex from practitioners on findmysexpert. Practitioners advertising through findmysexpert are certified professionals who offer their knowledge and expertise only.
- By using the site, you agree that your interactions with organisations and/or individuals found on or through any media link from findmysexpert are solely between you and such organisation and/or individuals.
- findmysexpert does not endorse any practitioners advertising on the site. Including those practitioners found on the featured sections.
- In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release findmysexpert, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and or our services.
- By using the site, you agree that findmysexpert shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that findmysexpert is under no obligation to become involved.
- If a paid advert does not meet our terms, findmysexpert will not offer a refund.
B. Exposure to Content
You understand that:
- All listings, messages, comments, files, images, photos, videos and all other materials (“Content”) posted on, transmitted through, or linked to and from findmysexpert, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated.
- Advertising practitioners you are entirely responsible for all content uploaded, email or otherwise made available via findmysexpert. All images uploaded must be owned by the practitioner and you must have permission to use all images uploaded, where necessary have appropriate licences to images uploaded.
- findmysexpert does not control and is not responsible for content made available through the website. You may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. If such material is found, please contact the team at: firstname.lastname@example.org we will review the nature of the content against our guidelines and remove if required. We appreciate your support in keeping the site clear of unwanted images.
- findmysexpert site and the content available through the website may contain links to other websites, which are completely unrelated to findmysexpert. findmysexpert makes no representation or guarantees as to the accuracy or authenticity of the information contained in any such site. Linking to any other websites is entirely at your own risk.
- You must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any content.
- Under no circumstances will findmysexpert be liable in any way for content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content listed, emailed or otherwise made available via the site/service.
- findmysexpert pre-screen all advertisers however this does not guarantee nor do we endorse practitioners advertising on the site. findmysexpert have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or remove any content that is available via the service, for violating the spirit of the site or the Terms or for any other reason.
- This website includes information and materials uploaded by other users of the site. The information and materials publicised have been verified and approved by us. However, any views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
PRACTITIONER INFORMATION ONLY
C. Advertising Fee Cycles
- findmysexpert offer inexpensive advertising fees and feature ‘Ad Extras’ that are suitable for all business needs.
- Ultimate Ad – £24.99
- Ad Boots Feature – Boost your adverts visibility and feature before all other listings – £8.00 for 30 days.
- Login and change your advert as often as you like, with NO hidden fees.
- Above fees are paid monthly until you choose to deactivate your advert.
D. Deleting Your Advert
- Read our FAQ’s on how to delete your advert.
- When you delete your advert your payment plan will cease immediately, as will your access to the service. Your account will remain in an ‘idle’ state, allowing you to reactivate the service at a later date without the need to re-enter your details.
- You can create and delete your Advert as you please, however please be aware that activation and/or reactivation of adverts goes through an administrator approval process; so, although the cancellation of your advert is instant, there may be a delay in your new advert going live, due to said approval process.
E. More Details About Fees
- Your debit/credit card will be debited on the day you register your advertisement
- Your advert will go live within 24 hours
- In most cases, you’ll be charged on the same date every month for your monthly advertisement
- You’ll continue to have access to the site and your advert, month after month, until you deactivate your advert
- In any instance we DO NOT offer full refunds.
- The site sets out clearly our terms and conditions, posting guidelines, rules and eligibility criteria, in several easy to access points. We even include additional warnings on our payment pages.
- We ask all practitioners to triple check your basket total before submitting your payment or
- To contact us before making a purchase if you are unsure.
- Due to the nature of the services available on the platform, any refunds made are at the sole discretion of findmysexpert on a case-by-case basis.
- An administration fee will be incurred at all times on any refund this is to cover administration costs and refund charges from Stripe.
- DISCOUNT CODES: If you incorrectly apply or forget to apply a discount code at point of sale (checkout) you will not receive a refund. You may contact the team via the contact us page and we may add the discount code for you – in this instance your discount code will be added to your next month’s advert fee (Your second payment will be discounted) (The team can only action this if the discount code is still in date/valid for the second months fee) If you are unsure please contact the team for support before actioning any payments.
- ELIGABILITY CRITERIA: It is your responsibility to read our eligibility criteria correctly. This is posted in 3 key areas of our platform: In our Posing Guidelines, Practitioners Home Page and FAQ’s pages. If you are unsure and have questions as to your eligibility please e-mail the team before creating and paying for your advert. If you do not meet our eligibility criteria you may not receive a refund.
G. Termination of Services
You agree that findmysexpert, both immediately and without notice, has the right to:
- Delete or deactivate your account
- Block your email or IP address
- Terminate your access to or use of the Service (or any part thereof)
- Remove and discard any content within the service that has violated the Terms
- Further, you agree that findmysexpert shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the service and that you will not attempt to use the service after said termination
- If you fail to make a payment you owe us or if your payment method fails
H. Keeping your account details safe
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com
I. Linking to our site
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out below.
J. Exploitation / evidence of wrongdoing
- If you believe somebody to be working with the sex industry who is doing so against their will or who is underage please tell us here now.
- findmysexpert does not abide sexual abuse or exploitation in any form or sense whatsoever. Please be aware that findmysexpert answers requests from third parties, including law enforcement, where required and findmysexpert will share information with relevant third parties if, in our view, there is evidence that may be relevant to an investigation.
K. VIP Guest Advertising was a Social Media offer to celebrate Sexual Health Awareness Week 2019 and is still running for a selected few practitioners until October 2021.
The following terms and benefits apply to all VIP Guest Advertisers:
- Ultimate Advertising for 12 months 75% off normal package price including unlimited event listings
- Expiry date can be viewed via your dashboard.
- Your advert will renew and be charged the full fee at the end of this 12 months VIP promotion. If you do not wish to continue with the service your account needs to be cancelled before your renewal date. This is your responsibility to action a cancellation. You can check these details in your dashboard at login.
- Findmysexpert reserve the right to boost VIP Adverts, this means that a VIP listing will show above paying practitioners.
- VIP Guests can still pay to boost their own advert with our 30-day Advert Extras which is £8
- VIP Guests are bound by our general posting guidelines and Term and Conditions
- We may call upon VIP’s to publicise and positively promote findmysexpert, we expect VIP Guests to oblige in the interests of all practitioners advertising on findmysexpert
- We request all VIP Guests to supply a review of findmysexpert either on Trustpilot or Social Media to support the continued growth of findmysexpert
- We may call upon VIP guest if we are contacted by the media for stories, news articles and or quotes about findmysexpert please oblige where possible
L. Black Lives Matter
- We offer 12 months free advertising for BAME practitioners please read our statement on the Practitioners Home Page.
- This means you will gain from £299.88 worth of advertising.
- You can support the findmysexpert platform by promoting us to your colleagues and also by boosting your advert during this time.
- We may call upon practitioners during this 12 months from marketing and other opportunities.
- This offer can only be redeemed once. If during the 12 months you decide to leave the platform you will not be give a second 12 months free and the months remaining will be lost.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated: 17/06/2021.